Wednesday, April 2, 2008

RELATIONSHIP MEME

1.How long have you been together?
about 9 years

2.How long did you date?
-About 1 years before we got married. ( 3 years before that...on and off ...more friends then anything trying to sort out other issues first)

3.How old is he?
-He will be 33 the end of this month

4.Who said "I love you first"?
-I would have to say him or it could have been me?

5.Who's taller?
- He is. He's 5' 11" and I'm only 5'5".

6.Who is smarter?
- we are both smarter just in different ways

7.Who does the laundry?
- We both do.

8.Who does the dishes?
-we both load the dishwasher and Jay our oldest son unloads it!

9.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
-Matt does

10.Who pays the bills?
- I pay some and he pays the rest...

11.Who mows the lawn?
-both of us

12.Who cooks dinner?
- both of us

13.Who is more stubborn?
- Yeah I guess that would be me.

14.Who kissed who first?
- I'm pretty sure it was a mutual thing.

15.Who asked who out?
-it just happened!

16.Who proposed?- he did!

17.Who is more sensitive?
- That would be me!

I am going to pass this along to Jenn, Jocelyn and Anna!

4 comments:

jenn said...

Mine's posted. That was quick, huh? I'm so bored right now!

Unknown said...

Hey, Carrie. I will try and do this either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for tagging me again. :)

Trinity said...

Owww!! You have a beautiful family!! Thanks for leaving me kind words, Carrie, I hope you visit my blog again when you are free...

Your hubby and you do work together very well! Wonderful!

bcmomtoo said...

Mine's up. I am so bad at keeping up with all the things I get tagged for! Sorry.