Thursday, October 25, 2007

YES ANOTHER MEME!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



I got this meme over at Misty Dawn's, My Dogs Keep Me Saneit was left open for anyone that was interested into doing to take..this is going to be FUN!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Blake my 3 year old son :0)


2. What were you doing at 0800?
Rushing to get a ppp opp done so I could get the kids off to school :0)


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I don't sit at the computer all day but I was doing my last ppp opp for the day LOL

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Too much talk about job transfers with my husbands company and nothing happening, stressful


5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Just a minute Blake....settle down!


6. How many beverages did you have today?
A medium diet coke at Mc Donalds and I'm ready for a glass of water (very thirsty)


7. What color is your hairbrush?
It's blue


8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Batteries at the Dollar Store for my sons Fur Real Pet...


9. Where were you last night?
Finally a night at home putting together a Flat Stanley Story for my daughter for school.


10. What color is your front door?
White...we will be painting it burgandy in the spring :0)


11. Where do you keep your change?
Where ever???? Then the kids put it in their money banks.


12. What’s the weather like today?
Cloudy and cool


13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
I just recently bought crispy crunch...if you love peanut butter try this one :0)


14. What excites you?
I get excited over anything especially getting good ppp opps LOL


16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yep, I'm 30!


17. Do you talk a lot?
I have my moments...


18. Do you watch the O.C.?
I've never heard of it? :0(


19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
My cousins husband


20. Do you make up your own words?
yep, there are days I don't even know what I'm saying LOL


21. Are you a jealous person?
To be honest I use to ba a very jealous person but not anymore, I am happy with what I have :0)


22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Alisha


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kim


24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Hubby


25. What does the last text message you received say?
I don't text message...

26. Do you chew on your straw?
Nope...


27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope...


28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
We are leaving tomorrow to visit our family 5 hours away :0)


29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I can't say without hurting her feelings...hint it starts with K....(no not you Kim!)LOL


30. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate bar (coffee crisp)


31. Will you get married in the future?
I'm already married...once is enough


32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Transformers...oh wait that was the boys, I was shopping :0)


33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Anyone I like???? I like everyone :0)


34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning...it's on my next to do list


35. Are you currently depressed?
Not today :0)

36. Did you cry today?
Nope :0)

37. Why did you answer and post this?
I was done all my ppp opps and needed something to do :0)


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I will leave this open to whoever is interested in doing it.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Love your blog, and enjoyed your answers to this meme!
First of all, I WISH I could get more PPP opps like you do... I'm trying to be patient, but I've GOT to make this work...I've got to prove myself!
Second... there's a Coffee Crisp candy bar??? Where have I been? That sounds just like my thing!
I've added both your blogs to my "Regularly Visited" list ;-)

Carrie said...

Thanks you...I will add yours as well :0)

Night'
cs