Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CANCER SUPPORT


Since I haven't yet blogged about Breast Cancer Awareness month I thought I would pass along a great resource that was brought to my attention by Petula from It's a Woman's World.

I have not dealt with breast cancer myself nor do I know of anyone who is or has dealt with it in the past but I have lost family members and have family member dealing with cancer. This is a great site for someone who has cancer, who has survived cancer, has lost someone to cancer or who knows someone who has cancer. This particular resource is a Cancer Support Project which is an online emotional support community. This site can be your community for getting the emotional support you need with cancer.
So I am with Petula in passing along this information to others. I hope you do the same! It's a great resource :0)

No comments: