Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Christmas Switcheroo

With Halloween behind us I have turned my energy(what little bit of extra I have) to changing my decorations over to Christmas. We dug out the Christmas boxes and got up the garland and lights all around my doorways. Oh yeah and my life size singing/kareokee Santa Clause is up too. We switched the outdoor decor over to the Christmas look, removed fall leaves and added the red leaves, an easy switch and changed the inflatable from ghosts over to Santa. It was 18 here today so not really in the Christmas mode but it was good for getting things done.

2 comments:

jenn said...

I can't wait to put my Christmas stuff out!

Petula said...

Wow... you guys are on the ball. I don't really like decorating. Not sure why. If it wasn't for my oldest daughter I probably wouldn't.