Friday, June 20, 2008

SETTING UP THE TENT...



We will be venturing out on our summer vacation in about 4 weeks and we have lots of things to start getting ready. A few weeks back when my parents were here visiting we my mom helped me set up the tent to air it out and to make sure that everything was there....there is nothing worse then setting up the tent and having a piece or two missing, right????? Well the instructions weren't there and we had only set this huge tent up one other time before, Great. Not to worry with the help from my mom we got the job done. This was a great learning session for her as they just purchased the same tent for themselves. I have to tell you this thing is huge and is called a "vacation home" not a tent LOL. It sleeps over 10 people and even has a closet in the back bedroom. The size of this made things so much easier last summer and nobody was sleeping on any one! I am so looking forward to camping on the beach again this year. What to do about the new puppy????we will figure that one out.

1 comment:

jenn said...

That tent is awesome!