Saturday, December 22, 2007

BREAKING CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS..

This is going to be a difficult Christmas for me this year. With my husbands job transfer this past summer it moved us 5 hours away from our family and with him working in retail and managing a store it doesn't allow him much time off to travel until after boxing day. So this year will be the first year that I break all the family traditions in 30 years and will not be home for Christmas at all until the 27th or 28th. We will be there until after the New Year to visit with family and friends but it won't be that same. This is something I knew I would have to face at some point but it's still hard. I have been busy thinking up new family traditions to pass along to our kids and hopefully someday we will be back home with our family. Dreams to come true, we just have to believe it will happen. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: