Friday, December 14, 2007

2007

ImageChef Custom Images
I got this meme from Tammy... Here I go!
Another year is coming to an end...What did 2007 mean to you? Share your memories of 2007 with us.

~ Start Copy ~
Rules :1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends.

For me, the year 2007 had a lot of happiness (and hope for 2008). Happiness because i see my son, grow and grow day by day. I have a great husband. I met lots of new friends from around the world via blogging ^_^ - Juliana RW

The year 2007 has been a good year for me. Me and my husband had our 10th anniversary, my children are healthy, I got a new great-nephew, and I made a lot of new friends through blogging. ~ Mom Knows Everything

The year 2007, oh wow what a busy year this has been for my family but a lot of great memories. After a fast, busy, hectic long distance move for us we took a much needed summer vacation camping and hanging out on the beach. We had the time of our lives and didn't want to see it come to an end but it had to and we are looking forward to going back next summer. What a year. My greatest memories are getting to spend this time with my husband and children. And blogging I can't forget all the great friends I've made. I couldn't ask for anything more. :0) Rantings of a Woman and Jabber Jaws

~ End of Copy ~

What did 2007 mean to you Jenn, Petula, Misty, Mel and Matt?

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR..

Juliana said...

me too..with blogging i met lots of new friends. I love bloggint :D

Juliana said...

Hi Carrie, i added you already :) See you around, and thanks for vote my photo ^_____^;;

Trinity said...

Hallo! Merry Christmas! I came from Juliana.. :-D

""rarejonRez"" said...

hi there Carrie! I've added this blog of yours already in my list! catch u around!

Petula said...

Ut oh, I must have missed that you tagged me. Okay... I need to make a list of what I need to catch up on. This should be an interesting post for me since so much has happened!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Petula said...

Okay, I don't know what's going on but I can't copy this from your site. And of course I don't feel like typing it all... any tips? tricks?

""rarejonRez"" said...

ahh 2007 is a nice year indeed. and wishing for a nicer and better one ahead!

regards Carrie!

MamaLot said...

Hello Merry Christmas! Got your link from somebody's tagboard! Have a great weekend to you and your family!