Thursday, September 20, 2007

MALE BONDING


My husband and our 11 year old son have been butting heads for quite some time. Jay is getting to very difficult and confusing years and it's hard to see that him and his father don't have a very healthy relationship lately. This has been really hard for me to see over the years but nothing I did or suggested would help these two.
We have just recently moved and even though it's a lot further from family I feel this was the best move that we have made not only for our family as a whole but for Jay. The kids have adjusted so well and have made lots of new friends and with that said Jay and my husband Matt have become friends themselves. It is so nice to see and Jay is becoming a very responsible young man. I am so proud of him!
My husband just recently did a post on his own blog talking about his experience with Jay and how things have changed, I invite you to stop by his site at 1 Males Perspective and check out his very touching post.

No comments: