Friday, September 21, 2007

4 OUT OF 5 AIN'T BAD....

Since school got back underway, I have been taking advantage of just having the one at home. Most day we walk to meet my hubby at work on his lunch hour, since it take us just over an hour to get there we always get a drive home and Blake gets to enjoy lunch with daddy. So far this week we've walked down to meet him 3 times , the view is so beautiful along the water, the ferry is usually leaving. I'm undecided about today, I will have to make up my mind as we will have to leave in the next 45 minutes. I was thinking of changing our root for todays walk if we go. I thought I would get my husband to meet us at the playpark beside the ferry terminal so that Blake can enjoy the park before it gets to cold. He has been so good on all our walks that this will be a great way to reward him. Not once did he bug me to stop at the park on all our walks. I really love having this time with Blake, he is great company!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie, it's me Jocelyn from hipmamablog. How are you? Yes, pls go ahead and include me in your Blogroll. I will go ahead and post this blog on mine for you also. Nice knowing you! :)
Jocelyn