Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wonderful Memories

I can remember my wedding day just like it was yesterday what a wonderful day. My hubby and I pledged ourselves to each other forever and it was one of the most memorable days of our lives. Our ceremony took place in a garden and it was a beautiful day, the sun was shinning and there was only a slight wind. I can remember the beautiful wedding flowers and the scents they were releasing. Our reception also had lot's of flowers and it was one of the biggest organization parts to our wedding. I was helping my friend plan her wedding and we found there are actual places that you can order your flowers online and have them shipped direct from the flower growers farm. This saves you money as you are buying direct and allows you to get the freshest possible flowers possible by cutting down shipping time by having direct.

No comments: