Saturday, January 10, 2009

Take out Crisis

I have been trying to get back on track with my eating habits and we have re-introduced lot's of healthy foods back into the house, fruits, veggies, yogurts but I have certainly been struggling with take out cravings. It doesn't help that every fast food joint is sending out coupon booklets with lot's of great deals in it. Just yesterday I got offers from BK, MC'D's, KFC. It has been very difficult especially with working late into the evenings, when I come out I have to drive past all the fast food places on the way home and they call me as I go by. I am trying so hard to be strong and resist the urge but I have failed more than succeeded that last week.

1 comment:

Petula said...

Hi Carrie! You have to resist the urge. Fast food is evil! :D No, really, you can do it... uh, not do it. I hope you're having a good weekend.