Thursday, November 15, 2007

CHRISTMAS IS COMING....

It is up with things this year? I guess I can blame things on moving to another province. I am usually done my shopping AND wrapping by now but I have hardly done any shopping yet and I am starting to run out of time. Next week will be a big shopping week for us and hopefully I will be able to start some wrapping. The decorating is almost finished and we still don't have any snow...I wonder what the winters are like here in Cape Breton? Merry Christmas :0)

1 comment:

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Carrie, Christmas does have a way of appearing fast. I thought it was summer and here Thanksgiving is next week.

WOOHOO that you manage your shopping early. We'll celebrate with Christmas with half of my family next week because they don't travel when the possibility of a blizzard plays into the picture.

You have a beautiful family. Love the photo!!!

Hugs, JJ