Thursday, May 10, 2012

Why Hubby is Tired

I didn't think my husband minded me staying home raising the children until he sent me this email...

Dear I'm tired...

The population of this country is about 237 million.
~104 million are retired.
~That leaves 133 million to do the work.
~There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work.
~Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work.
~2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million work.
~Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.
~At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.
~Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.
~That leaves just two people to do the work.
~You and me.
~And you're sitting at your computer reading jokes...

This was all in good fun, he really loves the fact that I am willing to stay home with the kids!

No comments: