Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thinking of the future

In a time when finances are tough I find myself at a crossroads where I think I should invest in my education so I can be more employable. I have a good job right now but if anything were to happen and my husband lose his job I would like to be able to support the family if need be. I have been thinking about finding a school mba program that will allow me to get my Master of Business Administration. To make things work I needed a flexible education program and was able to find an online program from Capella University. They offer a variety of degree programs and the great part is that it is all online so you can get your education from anywhere. They have been serving students in over 45 countries for the last 15 years.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: